Saturday 5 January 2013

And I Love You….!!!!

Resource: Anmolbol

by prachi

Seeping through sleepless nights when I sat alone pondering… life came wandering around..

And it was you that came to my mind… all I knew were you…. thundering me for a while….

How I could wonder what could beheld me when finally I chucked around and found my belonging was for nothing but you….

How would I define the feeling that stirs me day n night, that warmth that cuddled me… all I knew it was my love who could fold me….

The beauty of your love could hardly be defined in the eyes that speak…. In the words that I weave…. It’s the glory that all speaks….

Time and again the hugs and touch will speak…. love is all I seek…

I adore the way you kiss me… the way I miss the talks that you threaded around me…

I could just gasp how elated I feel when your love is all that showered out on me…

And I Could say Nothing but.. I Love You…. !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment